My lights

My photo
I am Syron:) Learn to love, not love to learn; Hate to learn but not learn to hate. Have AWESOME classmates with extraawedinary thinking in 2 Integrity Class of 2011=]

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Learning Log 2

We drew three witches for our homework and we were only given two days...
Many people completed it but some didn't....
I done it in the last minute before i went to sleep...
There was a drawing with two witches which seems like cartoons...
I copied them from my drawing book...
I hope that they are acceptable cause the marks are counted into CA marks....
I pray for the results now.....

The superstition discussion time was fun!
Cause we get to talk with our friends=].
Initially, we wanted to choose the shortest superstition in the group,
but we were afraid of being scolded so in the end,
we chose the five most unique superstition in our group...
But only 5 groups managed to present...
Maybe it was because the time taken to explain each superstition was long,or maybe the time left for presentation was not enough...
i suggest that we could take that remaining time to do other things,
like doing the practice for macbeth Act 1 Scene 1 or Act 1 Scene 2.
Then the presentation, we will leave it till next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment