My lights

My photo
I am Syron:) Learn to love, not love to learn; Hate to learn but not learn to hate. Have AWESOME classmates with extraawedinary thinking in 2 Integrity Class of 2011=]

Monday, March 7, 2011

Learning Log 3

I haven't acted for the three witches yet and could not feel the fear when standing up there...
But as i practiced within my group,
i felt embarassed even though there were only 3 of us.
How would i feel when i am facing the whole class?
I myself doesn't know that....

When Mrs Woo told us that Act 1 Scene 1 was tested for Common Test,
i was shocked and appalled....
The whole scene have so many things to remember,
I was very afraid that i will fail...
That lesson was boring though...
We only sat there and listened to Mrs Woo explaining the words...
If only there is a better way to make us learn it in a fun way...

Although i liked drawing somehow, but i'm not good at it..
So it turned out that i don't like it at the end...
For the drawing of the three witches, i got 5/10.
And for this..
I have not much confidence in myself....
Although this allows us to remember the storylines easier,
but i still don't like it.....
I wonder if we could draw stickmans.....

1 comment:

  1. Have more faith in yourself Kwan Sing. Well, lessons has to be serious at times as we're trying to get the contents right. We'll definitely have more fun activities in Term 2 so that all of you can have some fun and appreciate literature better. Nonetheless, memorising Act 1 Scene 1 should be a piece of cake now as you have studied in for your Common Test last week.

    ReplyDelete