My lights

My photo
I am Syron:) Learn to love, not love to learn; Hate to learn but not learn to hate. Have AWESOME classmates with extraawedinary thinking in 2 Integrity Class of 2011=]

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Learning Log 6

In Secondary 1, we learnt many different Literary Devices. This year, we will learn more. Like Rhertorical Questions, Paradox, all these are new to us, at least to me. There will be a section where we will be tested on our knowledge of the many different literary devices. We would have to memorise them by heart. I guess it would not be easy.

Literary Devices would not only be tested on that particular section, it also links to our Unseen Poem section. The writer is going to use as many Literary Devices as possibe and could ask us why did the writer choose this particular Literary Device. Because of this, we would have to memorise it by heart. Or else we are not going to only fail the Literary Devices setion, the Unseen Poem section, we may even fail our whole paper.

Literary Devices are confusing. They have so many devices that contained 'questions' behind. We may get mixed up with how each device is used. Therefore, the more we have to memorise the devices by heart. I don't wish to fail my Literature paper...

No comments:

Post a Comment